Rear Lift Bins
In contrast to our Skip Bins, the rear lift collection system is perfect for verge side collection. As the smallest vehicle mounted compactor in the Instant Waste Management fleet, rear lift trucks are able to access areas and driveways that larger fleet vehicles can’t. The flexibility of the rear lift collection system lends itself to hotels, workshops and businesses with limited access.
- Ideal for small to medium commercial and industrial waste streams.
- Our bins range in capacity from 120L to 1,100L.
- Bins have lids and wheels as standard, making them easy to manoeuvre into place and suitable for use indoors or outdoors.
- Bins used for recyclable material can be colour coded to identify different waste streams.
- This system works is ideal for sites where access or space is restricted, or multiple collection points are required.
- This system can be used in conjunction with front lift and liquid waste systems.
- A convenient option for businesses with waste odour issues, as the bins can be cleared daily.
Instant Waste Management has a wide range of rear lift services on offer. For further information or to place an order, please contact our experienced WA-based team who will be happy to find the best option for your waste requirements.
Vehicle Safety Features
- On-board reversing camera
- Heated external mirrors
- Reversing lights and beepers
- Dual positioned hazard lights
- Rotating flashing beacons
|Overall Length||Up to 11m|
|Height(travel)||Up to 4.2m|
|Height(in operation)||Up to 4.2m|
- Foot operated lid
- Electronic chip provision
- Wheel locking device
- Size, Flip top lids
- Colours (according to national standards) and decals
- Wheel brakes
- Security posts
- Padlocks and chains
- Cart cradle
- Waste ID labels
- Bin lifter
This system is best suited for sites with restricted access. Multiple smaller bins and containers can be positioned and emptied into the vehicle. The rear lift truck reverses towards the bins slowly and lifts the bins into the vehicle’s rear mounted compactor. Material is compacted prior to transportation to recycling or disposal facilities. This enables multiple bins to be collected and emptied in one operation providing a fast service over a wider geographical area.