Get Involved in Clean Up Australia Day with Instant Waste Management!
11 February 2016
Instant Waste Management is offering a 10% discount on skip hire for your Clean Up Australia Day event
At Instant Waste Management we’re all about keeping Perth clean – our bins and skips can be seen at hundreds of businesses, homes and events around Perth every day – collecting waste, taking it to our recovery plant to recycle what we can and responsibly disposing of the rest at designated landfills.
We love to see events like Clean Up Australia Day getting communities involved in cleaning up the beautiful parks and streets around WA, so this year we’re offering a discount on skip hire to coincide with ‘Clean Up Australia Day’ events around Perth.
If you’re registering a Clean Up Australia Day event, you’ll notice you are responsible for organising a rubbish collection point, and you can get in touch with your local council to request their cooperation in organising the pick-up. However, if the local council are unable to help and you need to organise your own collection point, Instant Waste Management are offering a 10% discount on skip hire for your Clean Up Australia Day event*.
Clean Up Australia Day 2016
Schools Clean Up Day: Friday 4 March
Clean Up Australia Day: Sunday 6 March
Register your 2016 event here or you can also join a registered event as a volunteer.
To book your discounted skip for Clean Up Australia Day simply follow the steps and the requirements below:
*Terms of the offer:
- 10% discount on private/residential skip hire prices
- Offer valid for delivery of skips of any size from Thursday 3rd – Saturday 5th March (no skip delivery on Sundays) for registered Clean Up Australia Day events only
- To avail of the offer you must:
- Book over the phone (9379 2111) or via email (email@example.com) – not valid for online bookings
- Mention the offer at time of booking
- Pay by credit card
- Not valid with any other discount or offer, therefore invalid in the following postcodes already currently receiving discounted skip hire rates: 6027, 6028, 6030, 6031, 6032, 6033, 6034, 6036, 6038, 6051, 6053, 6054, 6055, 6062 and 6065
- Please note this offer is not run in conjunction with or officially affiliated with the Clean Up Australia Day organisation, we are running the discount to coincide with the day to help those who may need to privately organise rubbish collection for their CUAD event.
After the event – Waste pick-up and CUAD Report
After the event, Instant Waste Management will collect the hired skips on Tuesday 8 March and bring the waste to our waste recovery plant to sort and process any recyclable materials. You should also DOWNLOAD THIS REPORT and fill it out, noting that some items were recycled in the relevant areas of the report, before sending the report directly back to the Clean Up Australia Day offices.
Event Report Update: 11 March 2016
The numbers are in and they reveal that Clean Up Australia Day 2016 was a huge success! You can download a report here to see all the results. Only 2.2% of the waste detailed in the attached report was made up of construction waste litter. This is a great result, but let’s make sure we decrease this number next year! If you’re building or renovating make sure to ask your builder to use a skip bin rather than a messy stockpile of waste and we can keep construction waste off our clean streets!