Paper & Cardboard
Paper and cardboard are two of the simplest products to recycle. We help our customers turn their waste paper and card into recyclable material, so it doesn’t end up in landfill. As part of our ‘Waste Sustainability in Action’ initiative, we’re working with environmentally-conscious businesses like yours to reduce paper waste, divert used paper and cardboard from landfill and increase resource recovery.
- We can provide colour-coded bins of various sizes from a 240 litre wheelie style bin, through to 3.0m3 and 4.5m3 front lift style bins.
- For larger generators of paper and cardboard waste we can provide hook style bins.
- When the bins are delivered to a recycling facility, they’re screened, sorted and baled into different streams for reprocessing into new paper and cardboard products.
- If your business produces a large volume of paper waste, we can supply on-site compactors.
- These services are ideal for major retailers, printers, publishing houses, financial and legal institutions, and any office with a high paper turnover. Even if your business is largely paper-free, we can make sure that any paper and card that does get discarded is saved and recycled.
- To help you with your waste management targeting and recycling rates, we can provide comprehensive waste planning, regular collection scheduling and audit reports to suit your requirements.
- When you recycle paper and card, you’ll help towards reducing landfill disposal rates, virgin tree felling, air and water pollution, greenhouse gas emissions and most importantly recover resources which can be reused to produce environmentally-friendly paper products
Instant Waste Management has a wide range of front and rear lift collection services on offer. For further information or to place an order, please contact our experienced WA-based team who will be happy to find the best option for your waste requirements.
- Computer printouts
- Letterhead and envelopes
- Writing paper
- Computer reports
- White forms
- Magazines and newspapers
- Manila folders
- Coloured paper
- Phone books
- Fax/photocopy paper
- Reports (stapled)
- Binder dividers
*NO laminated items are acceptable.
Vehicle safety features
- On-board reversing camera
- Heated external mirrors
- Reversing lights and beepers
- Dual positioned hazard lights
- Rotating flashing beacons
- Container options & accessories
- Plastic and steel lids
- Padlock and chains
- Rubber wheels
- Sloping fronts
- Castors and carts
|Rear Lift||Front Lift|
REAR LIFT COLLECTION
Best suited for sites with restricted access. Multiple smaller bins and containers can be positioned and emptied into the vehicle and compacted inside prior to transportation.
FRONT LIFT COLLECTION
Best suited for sites with large amounts of recyclable waste. Large metal containers are lifted and automatically emptied into the vehicle
and compacted prior to transportation.
Download the BrochureIWM Paper and Cardboard System (1,019 KB, pdf)