Front Lift Bins
Front Lift Bin Hire
In addition to specialising in skip bin hire, Instant Waste Management has a front lift bin system that is designed as a top loading, compact, enclosed bin system with easy-to-open lids. The front lift bins are water tight, odour and rodent resistant which makes them suitable for most commercial or industrial applications, where both space efficiency and specific waste disposal is called for. This safe waste disposal system provides for ‘clean, out of sight’ sustainable waste management to benefit both businesses and the environment.
- This system is suitable for lightweight to medium density waste including general office paper, cardboard and packaging.
- A range of standard bin sizes are available from 1.5m3 to 4.5m3 capacities.
- Daily, weekly or monthly waste collection, removal and replacement services can be arranged to suit your requirements.
- Our bin remains on-site and are a compact solution to store waste and recyclable material between collections.
- For regular high volume waste, our on-site stationary compactor unit can be installed to save on transport and maintenance costs.
- Our bins can be customised and built to your requirements, including: steel or plastic secure lids, lifting lid tops, nylon or rubber casters, towing hitches and colour coded for different waste streams.
- Perfect for schools, hotels, shopping centres, distributions outlets, as well as commercial and industrial customers who generate mixed waste streams.
Instant Waste Management has a wide range of front lift services on offer. For further information or to place an order, please contact our experienced WA-based team who will be happy to find the best option for your waste requirements.
Vehicle Safety Features
- On board reversing camera
- Heated external mirrors
- Reversing lights and beepers
- Dual positioned hazard lights
- Rotating flashing beacons
|Overall Length||Up to 11m|
|Height(travel)||Up to 3.8m|
|Height(in operation)||Up to 8.5m|
- Plastic and steel lids
- Rubber wheels
- Forklift pockets
- Sloping tops
- Cart lifters
- Padlocks and chains
(approximate dimensions, as lids are tapered)
The front lift truck approaches the bins slowly and lifts the bin over the cab to empty it into the
vehicle’s compactor. This enables multiple bins on site to be collected and a wider geographical area
to be covered, ensuring faster pickups and better value for money.
Download the Brochure
Front Lift Bins
The Instant Waste Management front lift system is designed as a top loading, compact, enclosed bin system with easy-to-open lids.