Hook Lift Bins
The Instant Waste Management hook lift system has been designed to cater for larger volume, bulky and non-compactable waste as opposed to our versatile Skip Bins. The hook lift bins are ideal for the commercial, manufacturing and industrial sectors.
- The system provides a cost effective waste management solution that avoids the double handling of waste.
- Perfect for large volume commercial and industrial (C&I) and light construction and demolition (C&D) waste. Large areas will need to be allocated on-site for these bins.
- Suitable for non-compactable material such as wood, metal, bricks, concrete or soil.
- Ranging in size from 10m3 to 30m3, the hook lift system is versatile, durable and combines multi-purpose functionality.
- Large rear doors provide easy and direct access for bobcats and forklifts for bulk waste disposal.
- Various options and accessories are available.
- Waste streams can easily and safely be deposited by hand, conveyor, chute, crane or other specialist equipment.
- Stationary or transportable compactors can be provided
- on-site to reduce costs and maintenance on high volumes of waste.
- Waste assessments, audits and reports can be provided to ensure your waste targets are met and environmental accreditations are achieved.
- Our MRF can process your mix waste streams and maximise resource recovery.
Instant Waste Management has a wide range of hook lift services on offer. For further information or to place an order, please contact our experienced WA-based team who will be happy to find the best option for your waste requirements.
Vehicle Safety Features
- Hydraulic valves and lifting gear 2.5m
- Reversing lights and beepers
|Up to 9m
|Up to 4.3m
|Up to 8.5m
- Sealed doors and tailgates
STEP 1 – DELIVERY
An empty bin is delivered to site by reversing into position and raising the hook bin into the air with the back positioned on the floor. The truck then drives slowly forward and lowers the bin onto the floor with minimal movement.
STEP 2 – COLLECTION
An empty hook bin is placed on the ground next to the full bin it will replace. The full container is pulled into a safe and secure position onto the back of the truck.
STEP 3 – DISPOSAL
The hook bin is tipped out on arrival at our material recovery facility or secondary recycling facility.
Download the Brochure